[Libs-Or] OLA Quarterly Author Showcase | Courtney “Cam” Amabile | A Matriarch With Many Sides: Contextualizing Oregon’s First State Librarian

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 12:56:08 PDT 2020

I agree with Deborah. I shared this article with the ALA SRRT Feminist Task
Force and ALA Committee on the Status of Women in Libraries as part of an
ongoing look at women of library history.
#womenoflibraryhistory

--
*Diedre Conkling*
*diedre08 at gmail.com* <diedre08 at gmail.com>

“If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude.”―Maya Angelou