[Libs-Or] Article on Misinformation workshop in Walla-Walla Union-Bulletin!

dcohen at hevanet.com dcohen at hevanet.com
Wed Oct 21 15:53:07 PDT 2020

Just gotta share this!

Walla-Walla Union Bulletin wrote an article about my upcoming
Misinformation, Fake News and Political Propaganda workshop next week,
sponsored by Athena PL!

Please join us. Room for 35 participants. Registration link is on the
Schedule page of my website.

https://www.union-bulletin.com/news/political-propaganda-meets-civics-lesson
-in-athena-library-workshop/article_7e3df469-cd5f-5d38-a94b-c72a4160ea37.htm

Donna

Donna L Cohen, MLIS, MEd

Portland, Oregon

503-737-1425

dcohen at hevanet.com <mailto:dcohen at hevanet.com>

Civics for Adults - and Others - Workshops: To Enhance Civic Knowledge and
Inspire Political Engagement

Webpage www.civicthinker.info <http://www.civicthinker.info>

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Civics-for-Adults-1490728887922036/

"My philosophy is very simple. When you see something that is not fair, not
right, not just - stand up, say something, speak up!" Rep. John Lewis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6lzPpqc2WY