[Libs-Or] Think Out Loud and Civics for Adults!

dcohen at hevanet.com dcohen at hevanet.com
Sat Oct 31 12:04:54 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I'm excited to report that I will be on Think Out Loud [OPB/NPR between
noon-1; repeats at 8:00, and online] on Monday.

I'll be speaking about Misinformation and my Civics for Adults workshops!

WhooHoo!

Donna

Donna L Cohen, MLIS, MEd

Portland, Oregon

503-737-1425

dcohen at hevanet.com <mailto:dcohen at hevanet.com>

Civics for Adults - and Others - Workshops: To Enhance Civic Knowledge and
Inspire Political Engagement

Webpage www.civicthinker.info <http://www.civicthinker.info>

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Civics-for-Adults-1490728887922036/

"My philosophy is very simple. When you see something that is not fair, not
right, not just - stand up, say something, speak up!" Rep. John Lewis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6lzPpqc2WY