[Libs-Or] Sora and Libby

Sara Trott sara.trott at nsantiam.k12.or.us
Wed Sep 2 09:59:34 PDT 2020

Hello all!

Our district is working to connect Sora to Libby so that students can
access Libby without using a library card.  This is called a Public Library
Connection (PLC).  I have been in contact with Overdrive and our local
libraries and CCRLS.  It looks like we need to wait for the ODLC executive
committee which oversees the Oregon Digital Library, which CCRLS is a part
of, to authorize the PLC.  I'm curious to see if any others schools have
done with this or are working on something similar.  How are you partnering
with your local public libraries?

Thanks!
Sara

--
Sara Trott, MLS
Library Media Assistant

--
_The content and views expressed in the e-mail are those of the sender, and
may not represent the School District. The e-mail may contain confidential