[Libs-Or] Area Manager Opening at Jackson County Library Services

Brynn Fogerty BFogerty at jcls.org
Fri Sep 4 13:02:53 PDT 2020

We are hiring for an Area Manager! This position oversees both the Medford and Central Point branches.

Come join the dynamic team at Jackson County Library Services, headquartered in Medford, Oregon. With 15 branches throughout the County, our libraries are at the heart of the communities we serve.

Click https://jcls.org/jcld/employment for more information about this and other opportunities available at JCLS. To apply, include a cover letter, resume, and JCLS application form to HR Manager Brynn Fogerty at bfogerty at jcls.org.

Thank you,

[Primary Blue_IconOnly_306px_WithPadding]Brynn Fogerty

Human Resources Manager

Jackson County Library Services

541.734.3996