[Libs-Or] New guide - Indigenous History of Oregon

Paul Addis paddis at coosbaylibrary.org
Fri Sep 4 15:46:21 PDT 2020

Thank you, Isaac and Eva!

I will be sharing this with my community.

If you're interested in expanding the reading section, Coastal & SW Oregon Tribes, one of our local historians, Lionel Youst, has written a couple biographies on members of two local tribes, Coquelle and Coos.

Coquelle Thompson, Athabaskan Witness: A Cultural Biography
She's Tricky Like Coyote: Annie Miner Peterson, an Oregon Coast Indian Woman

Best,

Paul/Pablo

Paul Addis
Reference Librarian