[Libs-Or] Librarians with Spines and Hinchas Press present: Covid en Español.

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 14:43:05 PDT 2020

Please join us for this special showcase!

Librarians with Spines and Hinchas Press present: Covid en Español.

[image: LWS2020flyerSept14.jpg]

Lupie Leyva, Senior Librarian, Robert Louis Stevenson Branch Library

Madeline Peña Feliz, Senior Librarian, Digital Content Team, Emerging
Technologies & Collections Division

Yago Cura, Bilingual Outreach Librarian, Engagement and Learning Division

Loida Garcia-Febo, International Library Consultant

Javier Areco, Host & Facilitator

English: The objective is to give tutorials, anecdotes and best operating
procedures for utilizing librarians

as disaster service workers or utilizing the apps that we have used to
mitigate the chaos of a pandemic and/or natural disaster.

Spanish: El objetivo es brindar tutoriales, anécdotas y mejores
procedimientos operativos para bibliotecarios de America latina que desean
utilizar aplicaciones y recursos que bibliotecarios en EEUU han usado para
mitigar el caos de una pandemia y / o desastre natural.

Please register *for free *here:
https://www.librarianswithspines.com/post/covid-en-espa%C3%B1ol-showcase

Respectfully,

Max Macias

--

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own

Publishing

Lowrider Librarian <http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/>
Librarians With Spines  <https://www.librarianswithspines.com/>

Twitter feed: