[Libs-Or] Part-Time / On-Call Academic Job Opening

Candise Branum cbranum at ocom.edu
Wed Sep 16 11:42:31 PDT 2020

JOB ANNOUNCEMENT:

The OCOM Library is in search of a Weekend Supervisor / On-Call Library
Assistant to join our staff. This is a great position for someone who is
seeking practical experience in an academic library or who is new to
librarianship; students currently enrolled in a LIS program are encouraged
to apply. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, be
excited to learn about academic librarianship and East Asian Medicine, and
have a flexible schedule. See full job description at
https://library.ocom.edu/jobs.

To apply, send your resume and cover letter (PDF format only) to Candise
Branum, Director of Library Services, at cbranum at ocom.edu.

ABOUT US:

OCOM is a nonprofit graduate medical school in Portland, Oregon. Our
mission is to transform health care by educating highly skilled and
compassionate practitioners, providing exemplary patient care, and engaging
in innovative research within a community of service and healing. We are
located in downtown Portland, in the historic Old Town Chinatown district.
The OCOM Library works to foster a community of creative and successful
scholars and practitioners by promoting information literacy, critical
inquiry, the ethical application of research, and a culturally-competent
appreciation of East Asian medicine and culture. We value innovation,
inclusivity, self-care, and community, and strive to be the best in our
field.

Learn more about us at https://library.ocom.edu/about.

*Candise Branum*
Director of Library Services
Oregon College of Oriental Medicine (OCOM)
503-253-3443 x134 <(503)%20253-3443>   |   75 NW Couch Street, Portland, OR
97209
<https://maps.google.com/?q=75+NW+Couch+Street,+Portland,+OR+97209&entry=gmail&source=g>
|   library.ocom.edu

*Pronouns: She, her, hers**Want to donate? Check out our book wishlist
<http://a.co/7TjGlRX>*