[Libs-Or] Fwd: [REFORMANET] Latinx Kid Lit Webinar on Oct. 21

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 10:13:56 PDT 2020

FYI

Max

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ramona Caponegro <rcaponeg at emich.edu>
Date: Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 7:21 AM
Subject: [REFORMANET] Latinx Kid Lit Webinar on Oct. 21
To: <REFORMANet at googlegroups.com>

Hi all,

I wanted to let you know that the Ezra Jack Keats Foundation is hosting a
webinar, “Latinx Kid Lit: Meet the Makers,” featuring Zeke Peña (*My Papi
Has a Motorcycle*), Juana Martinez-Neal (*Alma and How She Got Her Name*),
and Bianca Diaz (*The One Day House*). They will provide virtual studio
tours and share stories about their creative processes. In many ways, this
event is a continuation of the stories Zeke and Bianca shared during this
year's virtual Noche de Cuentos.

The webinar is on Wednesday, October 21st at 9:00 AM PST/noon EST. You can
sign up for this free webinar at http://ow.ly/PjUr50Bs0ZR
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fow.ly%2FPjUr50Bs0ZR%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR2_GznYq1ItZdve3Lp7XlIjsWROJCJG4p2v8sDFfVVwQMORIPx2Zy2z154&h=AT1hwFoXqvlE-cLVBEd3e_bt3xH2cZvaPto7WC-XyNys-uhtHzdm5zyTOgkzqAkE3gNJuUlMqdtm4uUzhzg6WVUebzzyoTUXVbWapGw-nOReXG2qgb-H8Q2PqLDYSdaPTLv1b43kPcsCwbp7RS8fb8pM_g&__tn__=-UK*F>.
A recording will be made available after the event for people who were not
able to attend.

I hope to see some of you there!

Best wishes,
Ramona

Ramona Caponegro, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Children's Literature
Eastern Michigan University
Ypsilanti, MI 48197

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/REFORMANet/CAM0-6p5pTcSzCMNBpjVvbBTLP8yqOjBRvyPy5xhb9awoPjZXJw%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/REFORMANet/CAM0-6p5pTcSzCMNBpjVvbBTLP8yqOjBRvyPy5xhb9awoPjZXJw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

--

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own

Publishing

Lowrider Librarian <http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/>
Librarians With Spines  <https://www.librarianswithspines.com/>

Twitter feed: