[Libs-Or] OLA Pre-conference access information

Shirley Roberts sroberts.ola at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 08:45:41 PDT 2021

If you registered for the OLA Pre-conferences that are being conducted this week,  in fact “Inspirations, Burdens, and Other Lies…” will start at 9 am today, and have not received Zoom access information, check your spam/junk folders as we have found that entity filters may be directing that message there instead of your inbox.  If you can’t find, send me an email, sorbets.ola at gmail.com and I will monitor and get you the login information, as soon as possible.

—Shirley
OLA Assn Manager