[Libs-Or] Connect with the State Library, live at the OLA conference!

NIELSEN Buzzy * SLO Buzzy.NIELSEN at slo.oregon.gov
Mon Apr 19 08:25:03 PDT 2021

Interested in learning more about how the State Library can help you and your patrons? There are four great opportunities to connect with us live at the OLA 2021 conference, during the devoted exhibitor times. Even if you're not attending the conference, you can still use the links below to attend our live sessions.

Getting to Know the State Library Collections
Tuesday, April 20, 2.45-3.45p
Government Information & Library Services staff will be available to discuss the highlights of our collections and how these materials can serve your library patrons. Collections we will focus upon include: Library Science Collection, Oregon Documents, and our Digital Collections. Looking forward to connecting with you @ OLA.

*         Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81252554532

*         Meeting ID: 812 5255 4532

Lunch with the State Librarian
Wednesday, April 21, 12.00-1.00p
Get to know your State Librarian, Jennifer Patterson. Come with questions or just to have a casual chat.

*         Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88494315630

*         Meeting ID: 884 9431 5630

Talking Book & Braille Library Live!
Thursday, April 21, 8.30-9.30a
Talking Book & Braille Library has a wealth of materials for Oregonians who have print impairments. Come learn about the Braille and audio books, magazines, and more that are available free to your patrons via mail or download.
Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88368573574?pwd=NkVsMnRUQnV5RVpVU3k3NzZtMDZSZz09
Meeting ID: 883 6857 3574

Intro to Library Support & ARPA Listening session
Friday, April 23, 8.30-9.30a
Join consultants from Library Support & Development Services to learn about how we help libraries around the state, and help us spend money, too! If you're new to libraries or to Oregon, join a breakout room to learn more about the grants and services we offer you. Have thoughts on how to improve library services in Oregon? Join our other breakout to share your ideas on how we can spend $2.9 million of American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funds for libraries.

*         Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82099467795

*         Meeting ID: 820 9946 7795

Cheers!

Buzzy Nielsen, MPP, MSI (he/him/his)
Program Manager, Library Support & Development Services
State Library of Oregon
bnielsen at slo.oregon.gov | 971-375-3486
www.oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[cid:image001.png at 01D734F4.E8831BD0]