[Libs-Or] CSD Spring Workshop Series: Programming & EDI

Tara Morissette tmorissette at comcast.net
Sun Apr 25 12:26:29 PDT 2021

The Children’s Services Division Virtual Spring Workshop series continues with Programming and EDI

1. Join us April 30, 11am-1pm for a debrief session on the Programming Watch & Read. Don’t have time to read/watch the materials?  Come anyway.  We would love to have you join the conversation.
Zoom link:  https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87889224071

2. Check out the NEW Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Watch & Read! Try out this tip from Bryce, and join us for a debrief session on May 7, 11AM-1PM! Don’t have time to read/watch the materials?  .Come anyway.  We would love to have you join the conversation.
Zoom link:  https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88210556079

3. Looking for a buddy to help you through the summer reading season?  Fill out our Peer Support Form and we will help you connect with someone.  Check out our updated summer reading webpage.

Questions? Contact CSD Co-Chair Bryce Kozla at brycesa1 at gmail.com
Spring Workshop page: https://www.csdola.org/spring-workshop.html
Website: www.csdola.org
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/csdola/