[Libs-Or] OLA/TSRT Critical Cataloging Repository

Marci Jenkins Marci.Jenkins at mcminnvilleoregon.gov
Tue Aug 3 17:51:24 PDT 2021

This is fantastic Emily!
Thank you and thanks to all the parties involved in putting together the OLA TSRT Critical Cataloging Repository. This initiative is extremely relevant, not only for our bibliographic data but is also incredibly useful to library professionals as an source of EDI and Antiracism knowledge and personal growth.

Great job!

Marci

[cid:image003.png at 01D78890.2CA555A0]