[Libs-Or] Town Hall for Parents and Families about Masking Requirement (English & Spanish)

MAURER Jennifer L * SLO Jennifer.MAURER at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Aug 13 17:59:17 PDT 2021

Please pardon the cross-posting.

Hi,

Staff from the Oregon Department of Education posted this bulletin<https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORED/bulletins/2ec768c> inviting "parents and families to attend one of two Facebook Live Town Hall events next week, hosted by Oregon Department of Education Director Colt Gill, Oregon Health Authority Director Pat Allen, and State Epidemiologist Dean Sidelinger." From the bulletin:

We know you may have questions about this [face covering] requirement and as a community, we have an opportunity to join state education and health officials during one of two Facebook Live Town Hall events:
*        Tuesday, August 17<https://fb.me/e/JutCCxM1?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery>, 6-7 p.m. PST
*        Wednesday, August 18<https://fb.me/e/1BasNDqbE?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery> (for the Spanish speaking community), 6-7 p.m. PST

Please note that a Facebook account is not required to access these events.

The announcement is available in English and Spanish. Please consider posting the information to help spread the word.

Thanks,
Jen

Jen Maurer, MLS (she/her)
School Library Consultant, State Library of Oregon
jennifer.maurer at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:jennifer.maurer at slo.oregon.gov> | 971-375-3540 | https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries
Follow us: Facebook<https://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
Coronavirus info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image001.png at 01D7906B.6F1A1640]