[Libs-Or] Reminder to Register for: How the COVID-19 Pandemic Changed Public Libraries* Tuesday, August 24, 2021; 11 am - noon

BRANT Natalie * SLO Natalie.BRANT at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Aug 20 11:30:39 PDT 2021

*Oregon Reference Summit presents a panel discussion on How the COVID-19 Pandemic Changed Public Libraries* Tuesday, August 24, 2021; 11 am - noon

Join your colleagues for a sharing session about how public libraries have been evolving during the pandemic. We will have volunteer panelists share some specific experiences to get the discussion started, and then continue the conversation as a group. Share the challenges, successes and failures you experienced at your library.

*Some ideas to think about for this session:*

   - What have you learned that you would like/will keep using?
  - What things/services/protocols etc. will you NOT be going back to?

*Panelists: Andrea Leone, Jackson County Library Services; Paul Addis, Coos County Public Library*

There's no charge to participate, but you do need to register in advance.
For registration and more information, go to https://sites.google.com/olaweb.org/oregon-reference-summit/home

Natalie Brant
(she, her, hers)
Reference Coordinator
State Library of Oregon
Natalie.brant at slo.oregon.gov | (503) 930-9224
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
[cid:image002.png at 01D795B6.CCB32D00]