[Libs-Or] Job posting: Dean of Learning Support, Portland Community College

Sara Robertson sara.robertson at pcc.edu
Mon Aug 23 15:46:28 PDT 2021

Portland Community College (PCC) is seeking a highly motivated and
equity-minded individual with initiative to join our team as the Dean of
Learning Support
<https://www.pcc.edu/hr/employment/management-jobs/dean-of-learning-support/>.
We are looking for a transformative leader who will prioritize the student
experience and work with all the areas in Learning Support to create a
highly motivated and engaged team.

In collaboration with the division of Teaching & Learning Support
management team, the Dean of Learning Support provides leadership in
long-range planning, program development, problem solving, and staff
development for Learning Support areas including the Libraries, Academic
Support & Instructional Tutoring, and Testing Services.  We are looking for
a leader who is passionate about how each of these areas can support
equitable student success, and who is committed to leading through change
in order to meet the evolving needs of the communities we serve.

As the largest post-secondary institution in Oregon, PCC serves over 60,000
full-time and part-time students. We offer high-quality education and
opportunities for our students, which in turn contributes to the vibrancy
of Portland’s economic community. Four comprehensive campuses, ten centers,
and dozens of independent locations throughout the community offer courses
and provide student services.

This position will require travel to and remote collaboration with staff at
all of our locations. To learn more about the college, please visit:
https://www.pcc.edu/about/.

For additional information about the position and how to apply, please
visit: https://pcc.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=937&site=10

Inquiries regarding the position can be directed to Sarah Tillery,
Executive Dean of Learning Support (sarah.tillery at pcc.edu).

--
Sara Robertson
she/her/hers