[Libs-Or] Reminder: Nominations for LSTA Advisory Council due 8/31

OTTUM Tamara K * SLO Tamara.OTTUM at slo.oregon.gov
Wed Aug 25 15:04:50 PDT 2021

The State Library of Oregon is currently accepting nominations for the Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) Advisory Council<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries/Pages/lstaac.aspx>!

We would like to fill the following positions:

  *   Academic Libraries Representative (1 position)
  *   Library Users Representative (1 position)
  *   Public Libraries Representative (1 position)
  *   Special Libraries Representative (1 position)

Terms are for three years, beginning on January 1, 2022 and ending on December 31, 2024. It is fine to nominate yourself or someone else you feel would be a good candidate.

To nominate, complete this form by August 31, 2021: https://www.cognitoforms.com/StateLibraryOfOregon/_2021libraryservicesandtechnologyactlstaadvisorycouncilnominations

Questions? Contact me!
Tamara Ottum (she/her)
Federal Programs & Grants Coordinator
State Library of Oregon
tamara.ottum at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:tamara.ottum at slo.oregon.gov> | 971-375-3543
www.oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> |YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
[cid:image001.png at 01D799C2.8158E1F0]