[Libs-Or] SOLF Fall Meeting Announcement

Michael Grutchfield mgrutchfield at jcls.org
Fri Aug 27 10:20:51 PDT 2021

Hello Oregon Librarians!

The Southern Oregon Library Federation (SOLF) will hold its Fall meeting on Zoom at 12:30 PM on Friday, September 3. We have plenty to cover since the last meeting a year ago, and we have a guest from Libraries of Eastern Oregon (LEO) to fill us in on a great opportunity for participating in ED&I workshops for small local libraries.

If you work at a library in Sothern Oregon, we would be happy to see you at this meeting. Full membership in SOLF is only $10 a year, and attendance at the meeting is free for everyone.

Link provided below:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86422088199?pwd=MkE2d0MwRDhKSG5RTG5DVDVuWGRwUT09

Meeting ID: 864 2208 8199
Passcode: 003564
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,86422088199# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,86422088199# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 864 2208 8199
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/keISKEQZNV

Michael Grutchfield, MLIS | he/him
Rogue River Branch Manager & Lower Rogue Area Manager
Jackson County Library Services
(541) 864-8862
mgrutchfield at jcls.org<mailto:mgrutchfield at jcls.org>

Currently Reading: Futhark: A Handbook of Rune Magic by Edred Thorsson.