[Libs-Or] Preparing for the Next Wave of Pandemic-Fatigue Customers - Webinar Recording Now Available

HANNING Darci * SLO Darci.HANNING at slo.oregon.gov
Wed Feb 3 12:53:14 PST 2021

Greetings!

The recording of Preparing for the Next Wave of Pandemic-Fatigue Customers presented by Andrew Sanderbeck last week is now available in Oregon's Staff Training Niche Academy.

Please note that you will need to complete this registration form<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/or-nicheacademy> in order to access this recording. Once your registration is approved, you will receive an email from info at nicheacademy.com<mailto:info at nicheacademy.com> with the link to access the recording.

Additionally, a "companion" recorded webinar, A Guide to Understanding the Body Language of Others, is also available and similarly requires registration<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/or-nicheacademy> for access.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me!

Cheers,
Darci Hanning, MLIS (she/her/hers)
Public Library Consultant / CE Coordinator
darci.hanning at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:darci.hanning at slo.oregon.gov> | 971-375-3491 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/playlists>
Continuing Education Resources: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/conted

[cid:image001.png at 01D6F982.82886590]