[Libs-Or] Save the Date: March 13 -- REFORMA OR meeting

CURE Kristen kcure at springfield-or.gov
Fri Feb 12 11:28:57 PST 2021

Good morning,

Save the date for the next REFORMA OR meeting:
Saturday, March 13, 2021,  10am-1pm.

This will be the first meeting with the newly elected officers and a great opportunity to get to know Oregon library staff who work with Spanish-speaking and Latinx communities. New attendees are happily welcomed!

Zoom meeting information and agenda will be coming soon.

You can read the minutes from the October 2020 meeting here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/139dNdW-dDO6L7vFm7wXlSyafd-_od9SWeduw5MJES1Q/edit?usp=sharing

Best,
Kristen

Kristen Curé
REFORMA Oregon Secretary

Latino Liaison Librarian
Hablo Español

Springfield Public Library
225 5th St.
Springfield, OR 97477
(541) 726-2232 / Relay: 711
kcure at springfield-or.gov<mailto:kcure at springfield-or.gov>
wheremindsgrow.org<http://wheremindsgrow.org/>

[SPL Logo Tag White Space SMALL]

Please contact me if any material in this email is not accessible to you.  I'll do my best to provide it in another format.  For more information please see the City's accessibility page: http://www.springfield-or.gov/accessibility.html