[Libs-Or] Cornelius Library hiring part-time aides. New library. Fun staff. Great community.

Karen Hill karenh at wccls.org
Fri Feb 19 12:56:31 PST 2021

Cornelius library, a member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS) is hiring! These positions are great and flexible if you need anywhere from 8-15 hours per week!

Patrons will soon be able to make an appointment to browse or use the computers (just a couple at a time), and we will continue offering quick holds pick-up.

So we are immediately hiring up to three Library Aides. This position provides customer service, clerical and computer support. This is a minimal part time position, working weekends and/or evenings as required, starting pay begins at $14.34 per hour. English/Spanish bilingual skills are desirable, but not required.

How to Apply:
Submit a completed application and cover letter and email to: recruitment at corneliusor.gov<mailto:recruitment at corneliusor.gov>  or deliver to Cornelius City Hall, 1355 N Barlow St. Cornelius, OR 97113.

Applications will be reviewed as they come in and interviews scheduled via Zoom. The recruitment will remain open until positions are filled. Applications are available at https://www.ci.cornelius.or.us/administration/page/library-aide

Come join our happy, busy library team!

Karen L. Hill | Library Director
Cornelius Public Library | City of Cornelius

karenh at wccls.org | http://www.ci.cornelius.or.us/library
503-357-4093 (Library) | 503-992-5381 (Direct)
Follow us on Twitter @CORLibrary and Facebook: CorneliusPublicLibrary
Member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS) | http://www.wccls.org<http://www.wccls.org/>