[Libs-Or] Job: Health Sciences Student Success Librarian, Pacific University

Gilman, Isaac P gilmani at pacificu.edu
Thu Feb 25 13:37:50 PST 2021

Join a collaborative, creative, student-focused team in the Pacific University Libraries!

We are currently seeking applicants for a new full-time, faculty position in the Libraries: Health Sciences Student Success Librarian. Working closely with our current Health Sciences Librarian and Student Success Librarian, this position will focus on providing holistic academic support for students in Pacific's health professions programs.

The Health Sciences Student Success Librarian directly supports graduate and professional student academic success by providing instruction in the use of evidence-based information resources; guiding students through the research process; and ensuring meaningful peer education is available to assist students with studying and academic writing. In this work, the Health Sciences Student Success Librarian collaborates closely with the Health Sciences Librarian to develop and deliver instruction and research consultation services and with the Student Success Librarian to manage and supervise graduate-level peer tutors through the Libraries' Center for Learning and Student Success (CLASS).

For priority consideration, please apply by April 1, 2021 by submitting a cover letter and resume through Pacific's HR site (which also has additional position information): https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=20677&clientkey=ABFDAFED645B6920CFDB8559C078F8A5&jpt=4c5bba245b0a32b8cbb0d108088a8b1a

Please contact me if you have any questions about the position or search process.

Isaac Gilman

Isaac Gilman, MLIS | Dean of University Libraries | 503-352-1401
Pacific University Libraries | Tran Library 140
Pacific University | 2043 College Way
Forest Grove, OR 97116

I am proud to work at a university that inspires students to think, care, create, and pursue justice. | pacificu.edu<http://pacificu.edu>