[Libs-Or] Yesterday was a hard day - please share on your social media [Civics for Adults]

dcohen at hevanet.com dcohen at hevanet.com
Thu Jan 7 08:22:14 PST 2021

Please share on your social media!

Beyond Voting: Elections and Campaign Financing

January 6 was a difficult day. Learn more...There is much to review in terms
of the 2020 elections [primaries and general], how COVID impacted them, and
the unprecedented refusal of the sitting president to accept the results.

Let's look at these events. And, we won't forget all the other topics we
look at: voting rights, voter suppression, alternative voting systems,
campaign finance, dark money, etc. etc. Come get a much broader and deeper
view of these key democratic issues."

Thursday Jan 13, 6:00-7:30 Register:  <https://www.bandonlibrary.org/>
https://www.bandonlibrary.org/  [scroll down the page]

Tuesday January 19, 6:00-7:30 Register:
<https://multcolib.org/events/beyond-voting-elections-and-campaign-financing
> Beyond Voting: Elections and Campaign Financing | Multnomah County Library
(multcolib.org)

Presented by Donna L Cohen, MLIS, MEd

Free and virtual! Civics for Adults - and Others - Workshops: To Enhance
Civic Knowledge and Inspire Political Engagement

Donna L Cohen, MLIS, MEd

Portland, Oregon

503-737-1425

dcohen at hevanet.com <mailto:dcohen at hevanet.com>

Civics for Adults - and Others - Workshops: To Enhance Civic Knowledge and
Inspire Political Engagement

Webpage www.civicthinker.info <http://www.civicthinker.info>

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Civics-for-Adults-1490728887922036/

"My philosophy is very simple. When you see something that is not fair, not
right, not just - stand up, say something, speak up!" Rep. John Lewis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6lzPpqc2WY