[Libs-Or] New book: Oregon’s Legal Guide for College Students

Laura Orr laurathelawlib at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 10:51:43 PST 2021

Greetings:

Janay Haas, an Oregon attorney, has released her latest legal self-help
book. The book is available through Oregon Legal Guides:
https://oregonlegalguides.com/

“Oregon’s Legal Guide for College Students,” by Janay Haas, the author of a
number of Oregon legal self-help publications including, “Using Small
Claims Court in Oregon.”

The author provides free updates to both publications at the Oregon Legal
Guides website.

Janay does not have author contact info at that website, but I can pass
along messages to her and I’ll ask if she wants to hear directly from
library employees. (Yes, I've had words with her about that website :)

I will also ask her if there is a non-Amazon way to get a copy of the book,
e.g. local bookstores, bookshop dot org, etc.; many of us do not order from
Amazon.

Sincerely,

Laura

Laura Orr, JD, MLS
Legal research and public law library consultant
Email: laurathelawlib at gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-orr-877b888
Oregon Legal Research: http://blog.oregonlegalresearch.com/