[Libs-Or] Fwd: [REFORMANET] Re: JANE ADDAMS CHILDREN’S BOOK AWARDS ANNOUNCED

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 10:27:22 PST 2021

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sandra Rios <sriosbe at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 9:43 AM
Subject: [REFORMANET] Re: JANE ADDAMS CHILDREN’S BOOK AWARDS ANNOUNCED
To: Reformanet National REFORMA <reformanet at googlegroups.com>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/REFORMANet/CAKy4_mFFAy6%2BQnO_jOdN1nSs2vctsQdx%2BMVpoKAxkdNvfG0PAA%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/REFORMANet/CAKy4_mFFAy6%2BQnO_jOdN1nSs2vctsQdx%2BMVpoKAxkdNvfG0PAA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

--
Social media is mind control.

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own
personal intellectual property.

Publishing

Lowrider Librarian <http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/>
Librarians With Spines  <https://www.librarianswithspines.com/>