[Libs-Or] LSTA-ODNP grant

June Ekborg jekborg at co.tillamook.or.us
Tue Jan 19 12:06:39 PST 2021

Hi all,

As the deadline for LSTA Competitive Grant applications approaches, I would like to encourage anyone interested to apply.  Our library was the lucky recipient of a LSTA-ODNP Newspaper Digitization Grant last year.  When complete, the grant will allow access to an additional thirty-six years of our local historic newspaper in the Oregon Historic Newspapers database (https://oregonnews.uoregon.edu/).
I would also like to acknowledge the amazing support and encouragement provided by Ross Fuqua at the State Library of Oregon and Sarah Seymore at the University of Oregon as we worked through the grant application process.  They both made the application process the easiest I have ever experienced.

Kindest regards,
June Ekborg, Library Assistant
Tillamook County Library
1716 3rd Street
Tillamook, OR  97141
503-842-4792 ext. 1704
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D6EE5B.8A64BA20]
North Tillamook County - Rockaway Beach - Garibaldi - Bay City - South Tillamook County - Bookmobile