[Libs-Or] FW: FW: tenant supports message to libraries

WEIBLE Arlene * SLO Arlene.WEIBLE at slo.oregon.gov
Wed Jan 27 10:52:53 PST 2021

From: Sybil Hebb <shebb at oregonlawcenter.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2021 10:19 AM
To: Lynne Palombo <lynnep09 at gmail.com>; BERGQUIST Greta * SLO <Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov>
Cc: LIBS-OR <LIBS-OR at omls.oregon.gov>; Ciara Doyle <ciara.doyle at 211info.org>
Subject: RE: [Libs-Or] FW: tenant supports message to libraries

Hello all,
Thank you for this effort to spread the word about important protections. Copies of the Declaration in several languages, an FAQ in several languages, and English and Spanish videos are all available here:
https://oregonlawhelp.org/resource/new-statewide-eviction-moratorium?ref=aiCQH

Feel free to share this site or this information anyway that is helpful.

Sybil Hebb (she/her)
Director of Legislative Advocacy
Oregon Law Center
503.936.8959