[Libs-Or] Topic Talk - July 20 - Introducing Northwest Digital Heritage

FUQUA Ross * SLO Ross.FUQUA at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Jul 9 09:13:21 PDT 2021

Please join us virtually from 10am-11am on Tuesday, July 20, to learn more about Northwest Digital Heritage<https://www.northwestdigitalheritage.org/>, the State Library's new cross-state, interagency partnership!

Presented by Katie Henry (Oregon Heritage Commission), Evan Robb (Washington State Library), and Ross Fuqua (State Library of Oregon), come hear about this new program which seeks to help public libraries and heritage organizations in Oregon build and share their historic and cultural collections broadly through a newly established, regional service hub of the Digital Public Library of America (DPLA). There will be time for Q & A after the presentation. If you're not able to attend, no worries: this session will be recorded and hosted in Niche Academy<https://my.nicheacademy.com/oregonstaff?category=6848> and on our YouTube channel<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>.

No need to register, just join in via computer or phone on July 20, 10:00 - 11:00am using the link or numbers below:

Zoom link https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86214903165 or phone numbers 669 900 6833 (San Jose) or 253 215 8782 (Tacoma)
with Meeting ID: 862 1490 316 and passcode: 621573

See you there!

Ross Fuqua, MA, MLIS (he/him)
Data & Digital Projects Consultant
State Library of Oregon
ross.fuqua at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:ross.fuqua at slo.oregon.gov> | 971-375-3551
northwestdigitalheritage.org
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
[cid:image001.png at 01D774A0.E80FFBF0]<https://www.northwestdigitalheritage.org/>  [cid:image002.png at 01D774A0.E80FFBF0] <http://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>