[Libs-Or] Adult Services Librarian Opening

Peter Leonard PeterL at wccls.org
Fri Jul 23 11:45:04 PDT 2021

Cedar Mill & Bethany Community Libraries are recruiting for a librarian committed to providing outstanding public service for our growing community. This position also oversees our adult fiction collection. The position is 32 hours per week and includes pro-rated benefits. Applications reviewed beginning August 3. More details on the library website: Job Opening: Adult Services Librarian | Cedar Mill & Bethany Community Libraries<https://library.cedarmill.org/news/job-open/adult-services-librarian/>

Peter Leonard
Executive Director
[CMBCL_logo_email_200x]
1080 NW Saltzman Rd.
Portland, OR 97229
503 644-0043 x 110 cell 503 530-6341
library.cedarmill.org<https/library.cedarmill.orgG:/Before%20April%202013>