[Libs-Or] OLA election results

OLA Past President olapastpresident at olaweb.org
Tue Jun 1 11:44:17 PDT 2021

Dear OLA members and the Oregon library community,

It is my pleasure to announce the results of the Oregon Library Association
2021 elections.  We had an outstanding pool of candidates, and I would like
to thank each of them for their service to OLA  by running for office.

OLA's incoming Vice President/President-elect is Marci Ramiro-Jenkins from
McMinnville Public LIbrary.  This is a three year term and Marci's
presidential year will be 2022-2023.

OLA's incoming Treasurer is Stuart Levy from Parkrose High School in
Portland  This is a two year term.

OLA's incoming Secretary is Star Khan from Driftwood Public Library in
Lincoln City.  This is a one year term.

Please join me in congratulating OLA's incoming board members, who begin
their terms on September 1.

Sincerely,
Elaine Hirsch
Immediate Past President