[Libs-Or] Reminder: NNLM Region 5 Town Hall sessions June 8, 9, 10
Michele A. Spatz
mspatz at uw.edu
Thu Jun 3 08:14:16 PDT 2021
Have you heard? The University of Washington Health Sciences Library is now serving as your Regional Medical Library for the new NNLM Region 5, including Alaska, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, and U.S. Territories and Freely Associated States.
Don't forget to attend one of three Town Halls next week designed to showcase the Network of the National Library of Medicine (NNLM) Region 5's program and introduce our staff*.
Our Town Hall program will be repeated 3 times. Join us at a date and time convenient for you!
June 8th, 9th, or 10th
3:00 - 3:45 p.m. PT
We will respond to as many questions as we can during our Town Halls. Priority will be given to questions submitted in advance, by June 7, to nnlm at uw.edu<mailto:nnlm at uw.edu>.
We are grateful for this opportunity to begin our important work serving NNLM Region 5 and look forward to joining with you in these efforts.
* Join our Region 5 News Listserv<http://mailman11.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/nnlm-region5> to learn about NNLM education, training and funding opportunities and for curated news and announcements from NLM and NIH.
* Follow us on social media:
* Facebook https://www.facebook.com/nnlmregion5
* Twitter https://twitter.com/nnlmregion5
* Instagram https://www.instagram.com/nnlmregion5/<https://www.instagram.com/nnlm_region_5/>
* Email us at nnlm at uw.edu<mailto:nnlm at uw.edu>
* Visit the NNLM website<https://nnlm.gov/>
Hope to see you at one of our upcoming Town Halls!
Michele Spatz, MLS
Outreach and Engagement Coordinator
NNLM Region 5
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195
Email: mspatz at uw.edu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libs-Or