[Libs-Or] Job Opening Outreach Librarian-Early Childhood-Cedar Mill and Bethany Libraries

Peter Leonard PeterL at wccls.org
Mon Jun 7 14:19:33 PDT 2021

Opportunity for librarian with early childhood education expertise.

·         Are you passionate about early literacy development?

·         Do you know and love children’s picture books?

·         Would you enjoy managing a team comprised of volunteers and staff to bring early literacy knowledge and books to our child care community?

The Cedar Mill and Bethany Community Libraries are searching for an enthusiastic leader to manage BookShare, our well-established outreach to children in care program and to collaborate with community partners to support early literacy development in our growing, diverse community.

See our website for more details and application instructions:
Job Opening: Outreach Librarian−Early Childhood | Cedar Mill & Bethany Community Libraries<https://library.cedarmill.org/info/job-opening-outreach-librarian%e2%88%92early-childhood/>

Applications will be reviewed beginning June 23.

Peter Leonard
Executive Director
[CMBCL_logo_email_200x]
1080 NW Saltzman Rd.
Portland, OR 97229
503 644-0043 x 110 cell 503 530-6341
library.cedarmill.org<https/library.cedarmill.orgG:/Before%20April%202013>