[Libs-Or] Extended! Submit a Proposal for REFORMA's National Conference by Sunday, June 20

Alma Plasencia APlasencia at cityofsalem.net
Thu Jun 10 10:34:30 PDT 2021

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D75DE4.315EC4E0]

Extended! Submit a Proposal for RNC VII by Sunday, June 20

There's still time! Share your knowledge and expertise with your colleagues at REFORMA's Virtual National Conference<https://www.reformaconference.org/>!

Our call for proposals under the theme "Somos el cambio / We are the change" has been extended until June 20. Has your work inspired change? If yes, submit your proposal via: https://www.reformaconference.org/proposals

We are accepting proposals and programs written/presented in English and/or Spanish, under the following program tracks:

  *   Collections & Resources
  *   Deep Diversity & Intersectionality
  *   Leadership & Management
  *   Library & Information Studies
  *   Programs & Services
  *   Technology & Innovation

Submit your proposal through Sunday, June 20.

https://www.reformaconference.org/proposals