[Libs-Or] Please Post - Part-Time Library Assistant

Jasmine Cardenas Jasmine_Cardenas at co.washington.or.us
Tue Jun 15 08:21:01 PDT 2021

Good morning!

Can you please post the job listed below on your website? We would really appreciate it. Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Job Title: Part-Time Library Assistant
Closing Date: 6/27/2021 11:59 PM Pacific
City & State: Portland, Oregon
Brief description of position (please no more than 100 words): Our library is located in the West Slope neighborhood in Portland, Oregon in Washington County. Our dedicated library team serves a community that enthusiastically loves the library! As a Library Assistant, you would be joining a great team that provides excellent customer service and is working every day to create a welcoming space for all. You would primarily work directly with patrons on their accounts, checking items in and out, troubleshooting account problems, placing and processing holds, answering library questions via email, phone or in person, using a cash register, and helping patron's connect with online or physical resources.

Link to the full job announcement: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/cowashingtonor/jobs/3109409/part-time-library-assistant-multiple-programs?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs

Thank you!
Jasmine Cardenas
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D761BF.5EF4D370]<http://www.co.washington.or.us/>
Human Resources Division
* Direct Line: (503) 846-3734
* Fax: (503) 846-3777
* E-mail: jasmine_cardenas at co.washington.or.us

** Work Hours: M - F, 7:30 am - 5:00 pm. I'm off every other Friday. **

Connect with Us
[cid:image002.png at 01D761BF.5EF4D370]<https://www.facebook.com/WashCoOregon> Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/WashCoOregon> [cid:image003.png at 01D761BF.5EF4D370] <https://twitter.com/washcooregon>  Twitter<https://twitter.com/washcooregon> [cid:image004.png at 01D761BF.5EF4D370] <http://www.youtube.com/WashingtonCntyOregon>  YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/WashingtonCntyOregon>

Explore Jobs
www.washcojobs.org<http://www.washcojobs.org/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this communication is confidential and is only for use by the intended recipient. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient (or the agent or employee responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail and delete this communication from your system. Thank you.
P Save paper, toner, and energy. Avoid printing emails whenever possible!