[Libs-Or] Job Opportunity: Business Systems Analyst Senior for Multnomah County Library

Emily Puro emily.puro at multco.us
Wed Jun 16 07:17:34 PDT 2021

Multnomah County is currently seeking an experienced business systems
analyst with knowledge of and a passion for public libraries to support the
nationally recognized Multnomah County Library system and the $387
million Multnomah
County Library Bond <https://multcolib.org/about/library-building-bond> passed
in November 2020. This bond project will add modern technology
infrastructure, including gigabit speed internet, to new and existing
library locations.

As our new Business Systems Analyst Senior for Library Services, you will
serve as a key liaison between Multnomah County Library business partners
and Information Technology (IT) staff. You will communicate with our
library partners to understand their business needs from a strategic
perspective and apply a wide range of technologies to address them. On any
given day, you might be managing customer requests for IT services;
providing business process analysis, consultation or redesign; and/or
performing advanced-level professional, technical and analytical duties
related to the operation, maintenance and enhancement of our systems. You
will write business cases, produce requirements, conduct testing, connect
with third-party vendors, and manage relationships with key stakeholders.
The vast majority of your time will be focused on the Library Bond project.

Multnomah County offers an exceptional benefits package, including
employer-funded retirement savings; health and dental insurance at very low
cost to full-time employees and their dependents; paid parental leave;
wellness programs; a focus on work-life balance; and much more. Find more
details on our website <https://multco.us/benefits>. These positions also
are eligible for overtime pay.

Find the complete job announcement and apply online
<https://multco.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Multco_Jobs/job/Southeast-Portland/Business-Systems-Analyst-Senior---IT-Library-Services_R-5175>.
Applications are due by midnight on July 7, 2021.

Questions? Contact Emily Puro, Recruiter for the Department of County
Assets, at emily.puro at multco.us or 503-988-6823.

Sincerely,

*Emily Puro *(she/her)

HR Analyst 2 / Recruiter

Multnomah County Department of County Assets (DCA)

*Currently working remotely*

*emily.puro at multco.us <emily.puro at multco.us>*

Office/Jabber: 503-988-6823

Cell: 503-407-7815

My schedule (9/80): Monday through Thursday 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.; *every other
Friday* 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
[This email was encrypted for your privacy and security]