[Libs-Or] LoT question

Lori Van Deman LoriV at wccls.org
Mon Jun 21 16:48:18 PDT 2021

Hi there,

I work for one of the libraries in Washington County Cooperative Library Services. Several libraries in our county have LoT collections.

We have them in our ILS and patrons can place holds. We limit the holds to pickup at the owning branch because many items are too bulky or breakable to go through our courier.

Having items in the ILS means some adventures in cataloging, but it is doable. Happy to share our county cataloging procedures if that would be helpful.

Lori