[Libs-Or] Covid-19 & Public Libraries Discussion

HANNING Darci * SLO Darci.HANNING at slo.oregon.gov
Tue Mar 2 17:33:07 PST 2021

Greetings everyone,

I’m passing this along in case it’s of interest; I believe it will also be recorded for later viewing.

I am Hillary, and I work with the marketing department at Publishers Weekly. I hope this note finds you well!

This Thursday, March 4th, 10:00am PT we are hosting a free-to-attend discussion titled “Covid-19 and Public Libraries: One Year Later.”

As the one-year anniversary of the first Covid-19 approaches, this discussion will explore how Covid-19 has impacted public libraries. Panelists Joslyn Bowling Dixon, Brian Kenney, Ph.D., Dr. Annie Norman, Ed.D, and Patty Wong, along with PW’s Andrew Richard Albanese, Senior Writer, will explore the successes, failures, hard lessons, challenges and opportunities as we enter year two of this global crisis.

We wanted to reach out to make you aware of this discussion and would love for you to join or share with your colleagues. For more information and to register for this event, go to publishersweekly.com/marchlounge<http://www.publishersweekly.com/marchlounge>.

Best,
Hillary Tacuri (she/her)
Marketing Intern
marketingintern at publishersweekly.com<mailto:marketingintern at publishersweekly.com>
[signature_903495277]
Bringing you the news you need.

Cheers,
Darci Hanning, MLIS (she/her/hers)
Public Library Consultant / CE Coordinator
State Library of Oregon
darci.hanning at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:darci.hanning at slo.oregon.gov> | 971-375-3491
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/playlists>
Continuing Education Resources: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/conted