[Libs-Or] ALA Elections - Oregon candidates?

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 23:57:06 PST 2021

No one else except Jen has mentioned any Oregon candidates for ALA
positions.  This is what Jen sent.

For AASL, Jenny Takeda from Beaverton School District is on the ballot for
Supervisors Section Chair.

https://knowledgequest.aasl.org/meet-the-2021-aasl-candidates-supervisors-section-chair-elect/

FYI,

Jen