[Libs-Or] Rehoming - magazine display shelving

KRIST OBRIST KOBRIST at ci.monmouth.or.us
Tue Mar 9 14:50:22 PST 2021

Rehoming - magazine display shelving

We have some surplus we would love to share with you. These are the flip-up
 display periodical shelves (current copy displayed upright, lift up cover
and store other issues on the shelf - see attached pics).

We have 16 shelves (12" deep), 23 covers and 23 sets of hinges for the
covers (plus the screws) that can be yours just for the asking.

We no longer need these and want to find a new home for them asap. Located
in Monmouth, Oregon. You must pick up.

Let me know if you want them!

Krist
Krist Obrist, Library Director
Monmouth Public Library
168 Ecols St. S., Monmouth, OR 97361
503-751-0193 || Facebook: MonmouthPublicLibrary
kobrist at ci.monmouth.or.us