[Libs-Or] Writing Women in STEM into Wikipedia

Bridges, Laurie laurie.bridges at oregonstate.edu
Fri Mar 12 15:01:37 PST 2021

Hello everyone! Please join us on March 19, sometime between 1 and 5 pm, for our second (and last) Wikipedia editathon of the year. We have partnered with Stanford Libraries and AfroCROWD for this informal, drop-in-style, editathon. Whether you are a beginner or veteran Wikipedian, we welcome you to join us! Registration is required, to obtain the Zoom link. See a complete schedule: https://guides.library.oregonstate.edu/womenscientists2021

Thank you!

Laurie Bridges (OSU), Tiah Edmunson-Morton (OSU), Diana Park (OSU), Ally Fripp (OSU), and Amanda Whitmire (Stanford)