[Libs-Or] Deadline extended: ACRL-OR Professional Development Scholarships

David Isaak isaakd at reed.edu
Tue Mar 16 17:01:43 PDT 2021

*Deadline extended: ACRL-OR Professional Development Scholarships*

ACRL-Oregon is delighted to announce another round of Professional
Development Scholarship awards aimed to support e-learning opportunities
and virtual conference attendance. The Professional Development Scholarship
applications are open and *we are currently soliciting applications with an
extended deadline of March 26th.*

This scholarship is now open to all Oregon library workers and those who
hope to work in Oregon libraries in the future. We strongly encourage
people to apply. Essay questions are only required for scholarship requests
over $100. Preference will be given to current ACRL-OR members and
applicants who have not received a Professional Development Scholarship
from ACRL-OR in the last year. If you have already registered for an
upcoming conference like OnlineNW, OLA, or ACRL, you can use the
scholarship to be reimbursed.

Applications will be reviewed within two weeks after the application
deadline. For more information or to apply see:
https://tinyurl.com/acrlorprofdev2021
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://tinyurl.com/acrlorprofdev2021&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1615942683159000&usg=AFQjCNGCufikMrX4_g9pJjoIAuMM6aZ_bQ>
.

David Isaak (isaakd at reed.edu)