[Libs-Or] Welcome to our new Answerland Coordinator!

NIELSEN Buzzy * SLO Buzzy.NIELSEN at slo.oregon.gov
Thu Mar 18 10:12:47 PDT 2021

Hi folks,

Please join me in welcoming the State Library's new Answerland Coordinator, Jennifer Cox! Jennifer joins us with a wealth of reference and technology experience from her current role as a reference and instruction librarian for Chemeketa Community College and her previous position as library director at the Art Institute of Portland. We're very excited to have her join the Library Support & Development Services team! You can reach Jennifer at jennifer.cox at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:jennifer.cox at slo.oregon.gov> or 971-600-4992.

Now that Jennifer has joined us, there are a few other changes here at the State Library:

  *   In addition to his public library statistics duties, Ross Fuqua will be shifting some of his time to work on digital collections projects, especially an upcoming partnership we have with Oregon Heritage and the Washington State Library to increase accessibility of digital heritage in the Pacific Northwest.
  *   Tamara Ottum will take over duties coordinating our Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) program, including tracking expenditures and priorities related to the federal funding we receive from the Institute of Museum and Library Services. She'll continue coordinating our competitive and small grant programs.

Please let me know if you have any questions about any of these changes. You can always contact one of our consultants<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries/Pages/Contact.aspx> if you have questions about any of the services we provide for libraries, too!

Cheers!

Buzzy Nielsen, MPP, MSI (he/him/his)
Program Manager, Library Support & Development Services
State Library of Oregon
bnielsen at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:bnielsen at slo.oregon.gov> | 971-375-3486
www.oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[cid:image002.png at 01D71BD5.22C74E30]