[Libs-Or] TIME CORRECTION: Library Assessment Round Table: April 16th at 2pm

Rick Stoddart stoddartrick at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 13:26:40 PDT 2021

Apologies -- the LART will meet at 2pm on 4/16  -- sorry for the confusion (mostly on my part).

The Library Assessment Round Table will be meeting virtually on Friday, April 16th at 2pm
We will be discussing "closing the loop" with library assessment efforts and any responses to the RIPL webinar: "Nothing for us, without us: Getting started with culturally responsive evaluation"
https://www.ripleffect.org/nothing-for-us-without-us-getting-started-with-culturally-responsive-evaluation/
This will be an informal discussion (e.g. not a presentation).

This meeting is open to all those interested or curious about library assessment.
 If you would like to attend, please contact me (ricks at uoregon.edu) for the Zoom link.

Rick StoddartPNLA Past-President https://pnla.org/

Chair - OLA Library Assessment Round Table (LART)Oregon Library Associationhttps://www.olaweb.org/

 The Library Assessment Round Table will be meeting virtually on Friday, April 16th at 11am.
We will be discussing "closing the loop" with library assessment efforts and any responses to the RIPL webinar: "Nothing for us, without us: Getting started with culturally responsive evaluation"
Nothing for Us, Without Us: Getting Started with Culturally Responsive Evaluation – Research Institute for Public Libraries

|  |  |

|  |

Also...PNLA Past-President https://pnla.org/