[Libs-Or] Help improve the Network of the National Library of Medicine's (NNLM) Funding Process

Carolyn M Martin martinc4 at uw.edu
Thu Mar 25 10:50:21 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

The Network of the National Library of Medicine<https://nnlm.gov/> (NNLM) is requesting feedback regarding our funding process. Whether you have applied for funding through NNLM or not, your feedback will be valuable in helping us continuously improve our funding program.
Please consider taking 10 minutes to fill out the questionnaire<https://uiowa.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cXRc7nUbo98wqbk>.

The questionnaire will remain open until March 31, 2021. We appreciate your time!

Carolyn Martin, MLS, AHIP | Consumer Health Coordinator
NNLM Pacific Northwest Region
University of Washington Health Sciences Library
Box 357155
Seattle, WA 98195-7155
martinc4 at uw.edu<mailto:martinc4 at uw.edu>
https://nnlm.gov/pnr