[Libs-Or] Time is now to register for the OLA Pre-conferences

Shirley Roberts sroberts.ola at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 11:48:14 PDT 2021

OLA 2021 Virtual Pre-conferences  Registration

If you have already registered, or are planning to register soon, for the OLA 2021 Virtual Conference don’t forget to register for the Pre-conferences that are being offered at no charge, however, a separate registration is required in order to send Zoom meeting access prior to the delivery of the pre-conferences.   There is no cost to attending these sessions.

April 6 | 9:00 – 1 pm   Inspirations, Burdens, and Other Lies: The Disability Community in the Library presented by Bryce Kozla, Librarian II, Washington County Cooperative Library Services and Jennifer Giovanetti, Adult Services Library Assistant III, Oregon City Library

April, 8 | 1:00 – 4:30 pm   EDI Antiracism Toolkit: what we have done, where are now and where we are going presented by Marci Ramiro-Jenkins, Librarina/EDI Antiracism Special Committee Chair and EDI Antiracism Special Committee members

For full description check out https://oregonlibconference.org/2021/preconference-programs/ <https://oregonlibconference.org/2021/preconference-programs/>

To register for the pre-conferences submit this form https://oregonlibconference.org/2021/preconference-programs/ <https://oregonlibconference.org/2021/preconference-programs/>

Any questions, contact Shirley Roberts, ola at olaweb.org <mailto:ola at olaweb.org>