[Libs-Or] OSU Libraries and Press Hiring: Analyst Programmer 2
laurie.bridges at oregonstate.edu
Mon Mar 29 11:04:17 PDT 2021
We invite applications for our full-time Analyst Programmer (AP2) position at Oregon State University Libraries and Press.
The OSU library is part of a vibrant community in a beautiful campus setting with free public transportation options. This position includes excellent health and retirement benefits.
* Required qualifications include:
* Basic foundation of knowledge and skills in systems analysis and related programming support functions generally obtained by a bachelor’s degree in computer science, or an equivalent amount of training and applied experience.
* Demonstrated experience in application systems design, programming and analysis
* Experience with Object Oriented analysis and design frameworks
* Ability to manage a workload that includes short and long-term projects, immediate problem-solving and ongoing product maintenance of code and documentation
* Ability to produce accurate and reliable work within deadlines
* Ability to adapt to changes in technology, revisions in project specifications and reprioritization of work assignments
* Well-developed interpersonal, teamwork, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively use these skills in the analysis and design of business solutions
* A demonstrable commitment to promoting and enhancing diversity
The hourly salary range for this classified position is $25.98 - $48.22
To apply, please visit: https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/postings/99505
Posting number: P02921CT
This posting closes: April 23, 2021
OSU is an AA/EOE/Vets/Disabled.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libs-Or