[Libs-Or] Library partnership tips from Jackie Mills

NIELSEN Buzzy * SLO Buzzy.NIELSEN at slo.oregon.gov
Wed May 5 08:31:27 PDT 2021

Kudos to Jackie Mills from the Mt. Angel Public Library for the great advice on forming effective library partnerships, which she shared with the Programming Librarian<https://programminglibrarian.org/> blog.

https://programminglibrarian.org/articles/five-mistakes-you-might-be-making-your-library-partnerships

Partnerships are so essential to a library's success in so many areas of what we do, and the wisdom that Jackie has learned about them from her own experiences is really valuable. Thanks for sharing these tips, Jackie!

Cheers!

Buzzy Nielsen, MPP, MSI (he/him/his)
Program Manager, Library Support & Development Services
State Library of Oregon
bnielsen at slo.oregon.gov | 971-375-3486
www.oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[cid:image001.png at 01D74188.83054F80]