[Libs-Or] ARPA money available NOW for Oregon libraries, museums, and tribes

NIELSEN Buzzy * SLO Buzzy.NIELSEN at slo.oregon.gov
Mon May 24 11:49:17 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

The State Library of Oregon is now offering American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) grants that can fund a variety of projects related to connectivity, digital equity and inclusion, EDI and antiracism, workforce development, and needs arising from the pandemic. The full grant guide is available at https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/lstagrants/arpa. Here you will find information on eligibility, timeline, how to apply, etc. Eligible entities include libraries of all types, museums, tribes, and organizations that serve or partner with any of those entities.

There are two types of grants: small grants ($1,000 - $20,000) and large grants ($20,000 - $150,000). Each eligible entity<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/c.php?g=852179&p=8390617#s-lg-box-wrapper-31302871> may submit only ONE APPLICATION. However, you may include multiple projects on the same application, up to the maximum dollar amount.

You can preview the grant application here: https://www.grantinterface.com/Process/Apply?urlkey=slor. Applications will open Tuesday, June 1.

We are holding two information sessions, for you to come and ask questions. They will be recorded and posted on the ARPA grants guide if you are not able to attend.

  *   Thursday, May 27, 3-4pm
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87698846704
Meeting ID: 876 9884 6704
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbSyOTGPbg

  *   Wednesday, June 2, 12-1pm
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81472992808
Meeting ID: 814 7299 2808
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbRtH6sL7t

As always, let us know if you have questions, such as whether your project idea is eligible. You may contact Tamara Ottum (tamara.ottum at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:tamara.ottum at slo.oregon.gov>, 971-375-3543) and me (buzzy.nielsen at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:buzzy.nielsen at slo.oregon.gov>, 971-375-3486). If emailing, please include both Tamara and me on the message.

Cheers!

Buzzy Nielsen, MPP, MSI (he/him/his)
Program Manager, Library Support & Development Services
State Library of Oregon
bnielsen at slo.oregon.gov | 971-375-3486
www.oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[cid:image001.png at 01D75092.1239BCA0]