[Libs-Or] SJSU Hispanic/Latinx Free Symposium Recording from Oct. 15th, 2021

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 07:34:46 PST 2021

In celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month (September 15 – October
15), the San José State University School of Information held a free
symposium to discuss best practices in library services to meet the needs
of the Hispanic/Latinx community with greater impact, cultural
understanding, and sensitivity.

Entitled “Making Vital Connections: Understanding and Serving the
Hispanic/Latinx Community,” this inaugural event featured keynote addresses
and panel discussions.
I had the honor of sitting on a panel during this symposium.  You can see
if here if you are interested:

https://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/2021/11/san-jose-ischool-hispaniclatinx-free.html

--
-
Max Macias [image: A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in

Social media is mind control.

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own
personal intellectual property.

Publishing

Lowrider Librarian <http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/>
Librarians With Spines  <https://www.librarianswithspines.com/>