[Libs-Or] Job Announcement

Margaret Jeffries mjeffries at sthelensoregon.gov
Mon Nov 15 18:06:21 PST 2021

Greetings Everyone,

I will be retiring at the end of January as director of the St. Helens Public Library. The library is a department of the City of St. Helens - a riverfront city of 14,000 located just 45 minutes from Portland. We have a creative staff who, this year, opened a makerspace, hosted a two-day genealogy conference, and expanded our library of things. One of the distinct pleasures of working in a community of our size is being able to readily connect with other groups and organizations. Please pass along this announcement to anyone who may be interested.

Job Details:

Job Title: Library Director
Closing Date: Open until filled, however, the first review deadline is 12/27/2021
City & State: St. Helens, OR
Brief Description: The City of St. Helens is seeking a dynamic Library Director to provide leadership and stewardship for all library operations. This position promotes community engagement and partners with other libraries and agencies to bring enhanced services to library patrons. The Director also provides support to the Library Board and assists in developing and implementing a strategic plan that best meets the needs of the citizens in the community.
Link to the full job announcement: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/sthelensoregon/jobs/2068558/OR-Oregon/St-Helens/Library-Director

Margaret

Margaret C. Jeffries
Library Director
St. Helens Public Library at the Columbia Center
375 S. 18th Street Suite A
St. Helens, OR 97051
503-397-4544
mjeffries at sthelensoregon.gov<mailto:mjeffries at sthelensoregon.gov> <-- PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS